What's new in Tournament Manager (online)
Tournament Manager (online) contains all the features found in our traditional desktop software...
plus, new features available only in an online system:
- Access any where, any time, from any device (including mobile phones).
- Online sign up.
- Live scoring.
- Live leaderboards.
- Instant results on the web.
- Multiple administrators.
- Plus more...see Features.
We are actively adding new features!
If you find Tournament Manager is missing something you need, contact us
We will add your suggestion to the request list.
- Option to export scores for import into other 3rd party handicap software or services.
- Option to record net, points, putts, fairways, and greens on printed scorecard.
- Unlimited number of "custom" team tournament results. Gross, net, and/or points. Customize team results to show any type of standings you can imagine. Preloaded samples includes...
- Best ball waltz. Teams score is based on 1 net best ball on hole 1, 2 net best balls on hole 2, 3 best balls on hole 3, 1 net best ball on hole 4, etc...
- AC net best ball and BD net best ball. Team score is the total of player 1 and 3's net best ball and player 2 and 4's net best ball.
- Colored ball. Teams score is based on colored ball and 1 net best ball of other three players. Each player alternates playing the colored ball on each hole. Player 1 plays colored ball first, player 2 plays colored ball on next hole, etc...
- In the square. Team's score is based on player in the 'squares' ball and 1 net best ball of other three players. Player 1 is in the square for first 2 holes, player 2 for next 2 hole, player 3 for next 2 holes, etc. For holes 9 and 18 no player is in the square and a simple 2 net best ball is done.
- Low net and high net ball. Teams score is based on low net ball and high net ball on each hole.
- Best ball mix. Teams score is based on 1 net best ball from holes 1 to 9, 2 net best ball for holes 10 to 17, and 3 best net balls for hole 18.
- Best ball on odd or even holes.
- Pros ball and amateurs best ball. Team score is based on the pro's score (player 1 on the team) and the 1 gross best ball of the 3 amateurs.
- Etc... build custom templates to show any type of results you wish!
- New score card layout... makes strokes easier to read.
- New - Individual results for gross, net, points, and quota points.
Plus option to flight by any results...
- Selected holes: Odd holes, even holes, blind holes, par 3s, 4s, 5s, etc... Select any combination of holes to use for results.
- Drop worst hole(s): Drop any number of worst holes for each player and total the remaining holes.
- Win by gross or net: Results where a player wins either gross or net only once. Automatically selects 1st place gross, 1st place net, 2nd place gross, 2nd place net, etc... a golfer can only win a position once.
- Eclectic: Use the player's best score on each hole (over multiple rounds) to calculate the total results.
- Tiebreak audit: Show details of how individual gross and net tiebreaks (USGA, Handicap hole, 18 to 1, and 1 to 18) are calculated.
- New - Live leaderboard features...
- Multi-round leaderboards (1,2,3,4, or 5 rounds).
- Team scramble. Gross scramble results, where a team records scores for one ball.
- Team scramble (net). Net scramble (team handicap applied) results, where a team records scores for one ball.
- Option to show "match strokes" on scorecard. Low handicap player plays at scratch (0 handicap), other golfers get the difference of handicaps in strokes.
- Option to show "team total quota" on scorecards.
- Option to track player's ages and automatically flight by age.
- Option to automatically flight players by previous round(s) scores.
- Option to automatically flight teams by handicap or previous round(s) scores.
- Option to automatically pair players by previous round(s) scores AND also group inside the same player flights.
- Your club logo can appear on web reports and printed reports.
- Scorecards can have a background image and logo.
- New cart sign report...with background image and logo.
- You can now add documents, photos, and links to your group’s portal.
They can be either private (login required) or public (anyone can view).
New Quick Tutorial (Fastest way to learn the system).
View/Print it now.