League Manager upgrades
League Manager Current EditionNever upgrade again. Login and you always have the latest version. Administrators and golfers can access information from any where at any time using any device.
Compare editions (Current vs. Legacy)
League Manager (legacy edition)
We've been providing League Management software since 1988! Below is an overview of some features added in the past few years.
|Industry-leading league management capabilities|
|Built-in report editor|
|Automatically calculate prize money distribution|
|New point options for gross or net placement across the field, flight, and league|
|New custom fields let you track whatever information you'd like|
|Track player dues|
|Opposing player scorecard printing|
|Improved "ghost" substitutions|
|Handicap change limitation option for more consistent handicaps|
|New point options for additional flexibility|
|Improved scheduling that benefits larger and more complex groupings|
|Integrated "Internet Email" to easily send messages to one or many golfers|
|Import ASCII delimited data from other software (import names, scores, etc.)|
|Supports Windows 7|
|Supports Windows 8 and 10|
|Upgrade from any prior version.
Upgrade includes the Par Package, which provides an additional year of mass email, personal support, and more. Information about additional web services.
League Manager 2012-2019
Supports Windows 8, 8.1, and 10
League Manager 2010
Supports Windows 7
League Manager 2009
Import Data from other programs
League Manager can now import any type of ASCII text delimited data file. Most software programs and services let you export your data into a text file delimited by a comma, tab, spaces, or semicolon. For example, Microsoft Excel can export any sheet into a CSV (Comma Separated Value) text file, which League Manager can import. League Manager imports most data it tracks...name, address, phone, handicap, scores, etc...
New SignupSolutions Integration
For those using SignupSolutions: Data from any online signup or registration sheet you create can now be imported with a few clicks of the mouse. SignupSolutions comes with the Birdie or Eagle Package.
League Manager 2007 - New Features
Integrated "Internet Email"Internet Email lets you email one, many, or all your golfers with just a few clicks.
- Templates. Internet Email automatically saves emails as templates for future use. No need to retype emails over and over again.
- Form Letter Emails. You can build form letter emails, which automatically fill in personal data for each golfer in the mass email.
- Internet Backup/Restore.
Easily share data across the web and keep it safe. If you are sharing data with other administrators, this can now be done without the need to pass disks and emails back and forth. Simply click "Backup to Internet". The other administrator can click "Restore from Internet" to get the data on his/her machine.
Plus, backup now automatically stamps the file name with the date and time. No more confusion finding the latest backup. In addition, if you have multiple modules, all modules can be backed up from one screen, with one click.
- New Context Sensitive Help. Need help with something? Click the button. Plus, most frequently asked questions are now just a couple clicks away. You also have direct access to the Online Forum (no login required).
League Manager 2005/2006 - New Features
New Custom FieldsFive new custom data fields let you track any information you want. Name each field anything you like - pager, age, spouses' name, etc. Any of these fields can appear on any custom report or view you create.
Track Player Dues
Option to track membership dues, payment info, due dates, and due comments. The quick dues tool lets you automatically set dues and track this additional information if needed. Predefined dues views and reports are available, plus any dues items can appear on any custom report or view you create.
Score Card ReportNew option to group opposing players together on the printed scorecard. For example, you can now show player-to-player:
(team X-player A) -vs.- (team Y-player A) and next on the card
(team X-player B) -vs.- (team Y-player B)
Of course you can still print cards the old way:
(team X-Player A and B) -vs.- (team Y-Player A and B)
Ghost SubstitutionsMaking ghost substitutions is now easier and more flexible than ever. A ghost substitute can now shoot ANY score and have ANY handicap. No more overriding scorecards! A ghost's score and handicap can be entered right on the main scorecard. As in past versions, a ghost can shoot a set predefined score with a predefined handicap. But now a ghost can also do the following:
- Manual Draw - You can select any player's score/handicap to use as the ghost's score.
- Blind Draw - League Manager randomly selects a player's score/handicap to use as the ghost's score.
- Missing Partner - Ghost shoots the score/handicap of the partner that showed up.
- Player's average - Ghost shoots the missing player's average score and average handicap. Average can be based on any number of events or range of events.
- League's average - Ghost shoots the league's average score and average handicap. Average can be based on just the current events scores, or any number/range of past events. You can also select to include ALL golfers or just those in a particular flight(s) for inclusion in calculating the league average.
- Penalty strokes can be applied to any ghost "types" listed above. The ghost automatically applies penalty strokes according to handicap holes.
- To cover ANY "exception to the rule" you always have the option to type in any score and handicap for a ghost right on the scorecard.
- Ghost substitutes can now be given ANY name you wish. By default, each ghost sub is called "Ghost Sub". But now you can name each ghost sub anything. For example, you could name a blind draw ghost "Blind Draw", a ghost that shoots the leagues' average "League Average", a ghost that shoots the player's average "Player's Average" etc. Or for fun, name one ghost "Tiger Woody", another "Sally Woodsy", etc.
New Handicapping OptionNew Handicap Setup option that lets you specify the maximum number of strokes a player's handicap can increase or decrease each time a new handicap is calculated. Great for leagues that have no scoring history or leagues that just have a starting handicap. This option absolutely guarantees that a player's handicap will not fluctuate wildly no matter how few scores are available to establish a "good" handicap. For example, if you specified that handicaps cannot increase by more than 1, then each week a golfer plays his handicap cannot increase by more than 1 stroke.
New Point Options
- New individual "CROSS MATCH" (most holes won) option. Most leagues that award points for individual match play award match points for only one player versus another one player. But now you have the option to award points for a "cross" match. In other words, a player can play TWO matches (not just one) based on the same score. For example, if you were running a "2 man team" league, you could setup League Manager to award points for "cross match" play where the low and high handicap player from one team play against both low and high handicap players on the opposing team.
- New option to award different "Show up" points to substitutes. League Manager used to give the same amount of "show up" points to both regulars and substitutes.
- You can now schedule up to 4 tee-times/start holes per match. Great for leagues with 4 or more players per team.
- League Manager does a much better job guaranteeing each player/team will rotate different tee-times, start holes, and courses.
- Quick view lets you see the number of times a player/team will play each other, number of times a tee-time/start-hole will be played, and number of times a course will be played.
- For leagues that have multiple groups within a league, League Manager now has the option to automatically build pairings within each group. League Manager also optimizes tee-time/start-hole rotations within groups.
- Skins reports (5A), event results reports (8A), season totals reports (8B) , season average reports (8C), and ringer reports (12), now display league totals and league average for each hole, gross, net, handicap, and points. This info can be reported for each event, range of events, and/or entire season.
- Clicking on a player's email address automatically runs your email program, ready to send the email.
- A league's division names and sponsor name (if any) are now displayed on the load league screen.
- League Manager now automatically tracks and reports NET double eagles, eagles, birdies, pars, bogeys, double bogeys and triple bogeys. These statistics are tracked for each event, event range, and season totals. Tracks both individual and team totals.
- Option to turn off League Navigator.
- The Default View now shows the golfer's NET score.
- The Default View can show handicaps as whole numbers, or handicaps with 2 decimal places.
- If your league plays against the course or field, League Manager no longer shows opposing players/teams on the scorecard screen. No more cluttered scorecard.
- New menu option to send the "How is Handicap Calculated" report to your website.
League Manager 2004 - New Features
New editor lets you edit any report, view, schedule or sheet. Reports and views can be altered, saved, printed, sent to the web, and retrieved later with all changes saved. The editor works just like Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet program). Text can be inserted, deleted, and edited. You can use any font size, style, type, alignment, etc. Rows and columns can be added, deleted, and resized. Pictures and graphics can also be inserted. Background colors and font colors can be customized. Copy, cut, and paste any text. Basically anything you can do in a spreadsheet can be done to a report, view, or sheet.
Example: The schedule was sent to the editor and changed from...
|>>to this >>|
(generate schedule) (schedule being customized in the editor)
Automatically Distribute Prize Money
If your league awards prize money, League Manager can now automatically distribute the purse to any number of places for any type of competition.
- Enter the purse and percentage of purse to go to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
- Click OK.
League Manager automatically distributes prize money to each place,
breaks the purse across ties, and gives you the option to award
prizes based on any type of competition (points, gross, net,
putts, etc.). Plus you can award different purses to each
flight, or sub group within your league.
New Point Options
Automatically award points for simple gross or net placement (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) across the entire field. If your league has multiple flights, you can also award for placement in each flight or across the entire league.