Easy Entry integrates with Handicap System Web Edition and is network compatible. Easy Entry is used by golf clubs and organizations that want their membership to enter their own scores at the course.
Golfers can post scores, view handicaps, and print their own handicap card at the clubhouse. After your golfers finish a round, they can walk up to the computer, type in their score, and review previous scores, too.
Administrators will appreciate its ease-of-use, improved announcement capabilites, and kiosk design. It’s compatible with a touch-screen or mouse & keyboard.
We’re in the beta version and are looking for some groups to help us fine tune the final product. Interested? Click here for sign up info.
Hole by hole score entry screen
Product will be available for public use on March 1, 2011.
- Handicap System Lite is now called Handicap System Web to distinguish it from our Handicap System Desktop version.
- Tracks any number of golfers (was 50 limit, now no limit).
- Allows for multiple administrators. Each administrator can be given permissions for only certain functions. (Add roster, delete roster, add player, delete player, etc.) Access can also be given to only selected rosters. Great for organizations that have multiple chapters but only want administrators for each chapter to access their own roster(s).
- New report module.
Standard reports include, Handicap Cards, Scoring Sheets, Mailing Labels, Posting Sheets, and Course Listing Sheets. Custom reports can also be created to show practically anything you wish. Samples include, Directory of Golfers, Golfer Dues, Handicap Directories, Course Handicaps, plus others. Reports can be 1, 2, or 3 columns for very consolidated reports.
Reports can be sorted in any fashion and filtered to include any or all golfers. All reports can be printed, or exported to PDF, Excel, CSV, Rich Text, or Web Page. You also can control headers, footers, fonts, styles and line colors.
- Function to import players and scores from other software.
- Integrates with Tournament Manager, Website Builder, and Signup Solutions modules.
- For current customers that may wish to migrate from the Handicap System Desktop version to Handicap System Web version it can convert desktop data to the web version.
- Security. All communications with server are secure via https and password protection.
- A “How is handicap calculated?” function shows step-by-step exactly how any golfer’s handicap is calculated.
- Problem with users who had screens set to large fonts has been fixed. Numerous interface improvements were added.
We are still not finished (never are).
- API (Application Programing Interface). Available May 2011. Allows developers to access the database directly. This will allow developers to create any kind of custom solutions they may need. Read, write, query, and other functions will be provided. The API will use SOAP for information exchange.
- Easy Entry kiosk program is currently under development. The Easy Entry program can be used by golf clubs and organizations that want their membership to enter scores and view information at a dedicated kiosk. (Note: This does not replace the fact that users can enter/view information on any computer with a browser). Easy Entry will have a “touch screen” interface and work on any Windows 7, VISTA, XP, 2008, 2003 computer with a touch screen. Release free of charge summer 2011.
- Phone and Portable device apps. Your users will be able to access their information via an Android or IPhone / IPod. Release date is currently unknown. Windows Phone and Blackberry may also be supported in the future.
Handicap System Lite Beta Release 4 Out soon! Expected release date will be June 18th.
What’s new in Handicap System Lite…
- All problems reported by testers have been fixed, including the date problem the program was having. Now no matter what time zone you are in, score dates will post correctly, including our customers in New Zealand.
- You can now have multiple rosters. Especially important for large organizations that need to break their membership into different segments. Includes different landing web pages for each roster.
- A new group item was added. A player can be in any number of groups. You can also filter your views so you see only golfers in a particular group. Groups can be named anything you wish.
- Now up to 10 miscellaneous text fields to track anything you wish. Was 5.
- Numerous interface improvments were added. We have worked hard on making the interface “standard” across all forms.
- New sample email templates, so you can quickly email your members login information.
Next we start on Handicap System Lite Beta 5.
What will be new in Beta 5?
- Add capability for your members to enter their scores over the web “by hole” rather that just by “total score”.
- Integration with optional Website Builder and Signup Solutions.
- Reports, reports, reports. Reporting features will be added.
- 50 golfer cap will be removed. System will be able to track any number of golfers.
- Data import module…so you can import players and courses from other software, including current customers that may wish to migrate from the “desktop” Handicap System version to this “web” Handicap System version.
- Plus any other suggestions that beta testers provide.
Simple as a 2-inch putt! Try our online golf handicap tracker for your club, association, or organization. Manage golf handicaps online for up to 25 players. Powerful and easy to use. Handicap System Lite is currently in “Beta testing” and is FREE for 2010, only. We are building this new online golf handicap tracker from the ground up and need your input. To sign up and see 2011 pricing, view the details for our online golf handicap tracker.
Handicap System Lite is a flexible online golf handicap tracker that lets you calculate handicaps for your organization. It has an easy-to-use spreadsheet-style interface and full screen input with pull down menus (just like filling out a form!). Macro/speed keys allow for the fastest possible data input. Press one key…the + key…to enter a new score. Handicap System Lite also provides fast selection and sorting – sort your roster in any fashion. It can currently handle up to 25 golfers. It is easy to use! Computer novice is assumed. You’ll be up and running in 15 minutes.
Views can be printed to your printer, saved, or exported to other programs. Export into HTML file format, PDF, TEXT, or directly to Microsoft Excel’s native format. Save views and lists from the Handicap System Lite for display on your website.
Golfers also have the option to view and post their scores (and other information) via the Internet. They can access their handicap information at any time from any computer.
How Does It Work? Handicap System Lite automatically creates a “Landing page” your golfers can go to or they can go to www.GolfSoftware.com and click on Handicap Lookup or Post Scores buttons at anytime from anywhere to view their information (scores, index, course handicaps, address, etc), and/or add scores, print their handicap card, or change personal information, whenever they wish.
Need more information? Check out the details for Handicap System Lite, our online golf handicap tracker for groups.