What if you could streamline and take some of the hassle out of managing your golf group whether it be a league, traveling group, local tournament group, company group or any other golf group? Make managing a golf group of 20 or 2,000 (or larger!) easier on yourself.
What are some of your hassles as a manager of a golf group (Please name hassles you face by commenting on this post. We may be able to add features to lessen those as well.)?
- manually inputting and maintaining member information
- collecting dues from members
- communicating with the group
- lack of an easy way for members to access needed documents
- being the conduit for member-to-member contact
Golf Group Manager gives you the online tools to…
- Host a member area with password protected login (each member has unique password). This means your golf group can carry on its business securely and privately behind a login screen.
- Create a membership database with information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) added by members and/or administrators. This means less work for the administrator(s) as the membership can do much of the data entry for their contact information and update it.
- Communicate via email – or messaging within the online group area. This means the administrator has a central console from which to contact members either by email or messaging and members can do the same.
- Collect membership dues. This means administrator’s time collecting fees is minimized and streamlined.
- Store documents which members can access (registration forms, newsletters, special event fliers, etc.). This means you can store and make documents available to your members online in a secure way.
- Create a member forum where members can carry on online conversations. This means you have a safe and secure forum that cannot be found by anyone except your members who log in to gain access.
- Allow membership to find substitutes or playing partners. This means that the burden of substitutions can be shifted to players as well as giving players the means to find contact information and communicating with other group members to create foursomes for a golf outing.
- Export information to various file types. This means that your information can be exported for creating a report or for importing into other programs such as GolfSoftware.com’s League Manager, Tournament Manager and Handicap Systems.
Golf Group Manager…bringing you all these tools and benefits to make running and managing your golf group easier…at a price any group can afford!
Golf Group Manager is coming soon…