Ever need to reinstall one of your golf programs? Or install a program on another computer? Lost your install CD? Forgotten your registration code for your software? Lost track of the date your technical support expires, or your data backup/restore to internet expiration date? Has your golf group asked you when your Website Designer or Website Builder needs to be renewed?
We have made it easier than ever to access your important Golf Software account. Your account information is catalogued under one spot and is available to view/update–24 hrs/day, 7 days/week!
- Simply go to our home page at: www.GolfSoftware.com
- On the upper right corner you will see a gold ADMINISTRATORS button.
- Click the button, type in your customer number and password, and sign in to view/update your information.
Our new Admin panel has three tabs:
- WEB SERVICES – shows whether you are using our basic PAR package, or subscribing to our BIRDIE or EAGLE packages. It lists subscription and technical support expiration dates and includes a link to renew services online, as well as our email/phone contact information.
- DESKTOP SOFTWARE – lists software you have purchased, including the version, purchase date, registration codes, and install/reinstall software links. Also has a link to what is new in our latest software version.
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION – here you’ll find your name, email, and password (which may be changed at any time)
We hope you’ll find our new Administrator’s button helpful and convenient!
Karen Johnson – Order Dept