Handicap System Lite Beta Release 4 Out soon! Expected release date will be June 18th.
What’s new in Handicap System Lite…
- All problems reported by testers have been fixed, including the date problem the program was having. Now no matter what time zone you are in, score dates will post correctly, including our customers in New Zealand.
- You can now have multiple rosters. Especially important for large organizations that need to break their membership into different segments. Includes different landing web pages for each roster.
- A new group item was added. A player can be in any number of groups. You can also filter your views so you see only golfers in a particular group. Groups can be named anything you wish.
- Now up to 10 miscellaneous text fields to track anything you wish. Was 5.
- Numerous interface improvments were added. We have worked hard on making the interface “standard” across all forms.
- New sample email templates, so you can quickly email your members login information.
Next we start on Handicap System Lite Beta 5.
What will be new in Beta 5?
- Add capability for your members to enter their scores over the web “by hole” rather that just by “total score”.
- Integration with optional Website Builder and Signup Solutions.
- Reports, reports, reports. Reporting features will be added.
- 50 golfer cap will be removed. System will be able to track any number of golfers.
- Data import module…so you can import players and courses from other software, including current customers that may wish to migrate from the “desktop” Handicap System version to this “web” Handicap System version.
- Plus any other suggestions that beta testers provide.